We are committed to the privacy protection and the correct use of the personal data that we process. This policy describes how we can treat such data and the rights of users over their personal data on this website and, where appropriate, any of its subdomains.
Jurisdiction and competent courts
In the event of conflict or dispute regarding the interpretation of these conditions, as well as any point related to the services of this Website, the applicable Jurisdiction and Regulations will be Spanish, and the competent Courts will be those of Vitoria.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure you understand and agree with it, before accessing or using any of our services or providing us with your personal data. If you do not agree, do not use this website nor its services nor give us your data. The fact of accessing this site, using any of its services or providing your data will be understood as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent to process your data for the purposes indicated below.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Arriurdina Kalea 11
Vitoria-Gazteiz, Alava, Spain
DPO contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
How have we obtained your data?
If you are already a customer, you have provided them to us off-line when requesting our services, in order to maintain the contractual relationship with you.
If the data has been provided to us through this website, we collect information, for example, when you access the page, when you fill out any form that asks for personal data, when you upload information or content; or when you contact us directly.
We can process and record data for these purposes, or other related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services, including through the use of "cookies" (If you wish, you can obtain more information about the configuration of cookies in different browsers by clicking here.) and other tracking technologies.
When you voluntarily enter your personal data, you ensure that you are enabled to provide this information and that the information is true, truthful, exact and up-to-date, that it is not confidential and that it does not violate any contractual restrictions or the rights of third parties.
You are responsible to keep your data correct and updated, declining all responsibility EMEDICA S.L in case of not doing so.
Third party data
You must respect the privacy of other people data, paying special care when publishing their personal data. We remind you that, as a user, you can only consent to the process of your personal data, but not those of third parties and, that the communication of data from third parties constitutes an assignment of personal data.
In the event of a provision of third parties personal data (as occurs with the eVidaNet treatment activity), it is the Responsibility of the person in charge to have the prior and express consent of the third parties to use and communicate them to us, since the person in charge will have the duty to communicate the inclusion of your data in our files.
The publication of third-party data without their consent may infringe, in addition to the regulations on data protection, the right to honour, privacy or the image of such third parties, rights whose protection is governed by the provisions of Organic Law 1 / 1982, of May 5, on civil protection of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image.
what purpose do we process your data for?
We can treat them for different purposes, as for example:
1. If you are a current or potential client, to manage the order and invoice the provision of services through our platforms. Likewise, the information requested will be used to send the electronic communications necessary for the proper functioning of the platform and to send commercial communications about the products and services offered by eMedica..
2. To maintain contact and communication with you, manage the contractual and / or commercial relationship, including after-sales and warranty services, the management and billing of the ordered services and / or products.
3. If you are a user of our website, not yet a client, to manage the requests you make to us online
4. If you send us your CV or your curriculum information, to contact you and manage the selection processes that we carry out. After 3 years from receiving these data, EMEDICA S.L will proceed to destroy it. By sending us this information you acknowledge that the information and personal data provided are yours, exact and true. Likewise, you state that these personal data are all basic level, according to the classification provided by current Data Protection regulations. By the way, we request you not to include there any information related to your ideology, union affiliation, religion, beliefs, racial origin, health or sexual life, since otherwise we will proceed to destroy it without being treated.
5. To offer you products and services according to your interests; improve your user / client experience; To further develop, personalize and improve our services, in accordance with the preferences, experiences and common or personal difficulties of the users / clients, we can prepare a "commercial profile" based on such information, but we will not make automated decisions based on them.
6. In both cases, to maintain contact and communication with you and to send you information about our activities, products and / or services (including advertising and / or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002).
How long will we keep your data for?
The supplied personal data will be kept for a period of 6 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, in the case of clients, and as long as you do not request its deletion if you are a mere user of the website. Even after these deadlines we can keep them, limiting their treatment, only for the fulfilment of legal obligations and / or the exercise or defense of claims.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of your data is the contract (commercial, administrative, labor, sale, provision of services) between the parties if you are a current or potential customer, or, for example, the request you have made us through our website as a mere web user.
Additionally, we have a legitimate interest, derived from the relationship, pertinent and appropriate, that you maintain with us as a client or user of our website, in treating your data for, within its maintenance and management, to:
- Respond to requests made through our website.
- Be able to send you commercial information about our activities, products and services, (including advertising and / or commercial communications for the purposes of article 21 LSSICE 34/2002) or those third-party entities with which any company has signed a collaboration agreement.
- Communicate your data to other group companies to provide the client a comprehensive or specialized service that ask for the intervention of interdisciplinary teams and, for internal administrative purposes.
- Fraud prevention.
These purposes are compatible with the initial purpose for which we initially collected your data (manage contact and communication with you and maintain our relationship) but, in any case, the contribution of your data for these purposes is always voluntary and always will prevail your interests, rights or freedoms over our legitimate interest, so if you ask us to delete and stop treating your data for these purposes, we will do so, being able to keep them blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
If you have given us any sensitive data subject to special protection, the legitimacy to process comes from your express consent. Said consent is granted to us unequivocally when giving us your data, said facilitation being considered a clear affirmative act that manifests said consent.
Which recipients can your data be communicated to?
The data will be communicated to other companies for internal administrative purposes, including the process of personal data of customers.
We inform you that the data you give us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfilment of purposes directly related to legitimate assignments of transferor and assignee such as:
1. Public Administration to which there is a legal obligation to communicate data (tax administration, social security departments, labor inspection ...), Notaries, Registries, Mutual Societies, Courts or Tribunals, Lawyers, Attorneys, Experts.... This communication will always be made for the fulfilment of purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of assignor and assignee.
2. Banking entities for the management of payments.
In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorize the communication of your data to said company, knowing that this involves an international transfer of data to a country not belonging to the European Economic Area and giving your unequivocal consent to said transfer.
Your comments issued on our profiles on social networks may be published on our website, as well as the pictures included in those comments.
In the event that the User provides personal data of third parties so that they are beneficiaries of the services, the User declares to have third parties’ prior and express consent to communicate them to us and is responsible for communicating to all of them their inclusion in our files.
The user agrees to enter accurate, current and truthful data in a way that does not mislead the recipients of the information, as well as, not impersonate other Users using their registration data to the different services and / or contents of the Website.
What are your rights when you supply us your data?
1. Access Right: You can ask us what personal data we are treating including a request of a copy of them.
2. Rectification right: You can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete ones, by means of an additional declaration.
3. Deletion Right (right to be forgotten): You can request the deletion of your personal data when: they are not necessary for their collection purposes, you withdraw your consent, there has been unlawful treatment thereof or due to compliance with a legal obligation.
4. Treatment limitation Right: You can ask us to limit the process of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
5. Portability Right: You can ask us to return (to you or to a third party indicated by you) your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
6. Opposition Right: You can oppose the treatment of your data if such treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the file responsible or it is for advertising purposes.
To exercise all these rights, you can contact us by written and signed request to the DPO into EMEDICA S.L: email@example.com. In case of modification of your data, you must notify it at the same address, declining all responsibility for the company in case of not doing so.
Once any of the above requests has been received, we will reply to you within a maximum period of 10 days.
You have the right to claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. If you want more information about the rights that you can exercise and to request forms to exercise your rights, you can visit the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, , www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in EMEDICA S.L come directly from the interested party.
Data from special categories, as health, necessary to perform therapy with users and customers are processed, stored according to the regulations of the GDPR.